Hanna CRM operates online, so no additional software or hardware is needed to work with the system – just having access to an Internet-connected computer or a mobile device with Internet browser (WEB CRM) is enough. It’s very convenient:
- Setting up the system does not require any additional costs or hardware;
- The system is available to all the employees and no seating reorganization is needed;
- Employees can use the system not only at the workplace but also on the road, at home or when working remotely;
- The system can be easily operated by smart devices, so mobile employees who are constantly on the road can easily work with it.
Standard system modules include management of cold contacts, storage of customer and contact information. The project module ensures smooth and timely project management, task delegation and control, storage of required files and additional information. Projects can be divided into stages and you can assign tasks and set deadlines for each stage. Recording time spent on tasks allows you to accurately charge for the hours spent on the project, and you can always provide the customer with a detailed report of completed tasks and time spent. In addition, there is a possibility to issue an invoice based on the time spent and the hourly rate of the work being done. Calendar, event scheduling, and various reminders will not allow you to miss important appointments, calls, or the end of contract validity term. Sales module has functionalities of preparation of offers, preparation of expenditure, invoicing and received payments register. You can generate and send documents by e-mail directly from the system. The expenditure register, with assigned expenditure categories, will allow you to evaluate the costs of projects and activities.
Standard functionality is versatile and can be applied to businesses specializing in various fields of activity. If needed, functionality can be changed and adapted to specific needs. Hanna CRM can also be integrated with other systems that are already being used in the company.
Setting up Hanna CRM is a positive change in every organization, providing many advantages:
- Centralized accumulation of contact database and automatic notification features improve communication inside and outside the company;
- Accurate resource planning and resource usage control allows you to save and reduce operating costs and optimize business opportunities;
- Supervisors can work more effectively, since tasks are delegated through the system and their deadlines and results are monitored automatically;
- Issues and other problematic situations can be noticed and responded to quicker;
- Process automation reduces the need for manual work in the company, so employees can take on more functions;
- Important information needed for decision-making is stored automatically and it can be quickly and easily used to prepare various reports;
- All work-related information is stored in the system, so employees find it easily and quickly, and are protected from excessive information flow;
- The Cold Contacts function developed to maintain customer relationships reduces the risk of errors. It helps you keep track of deadlines and see the history of your communication with the customers and present a better offer;
- Problems related to service provision are logged automatically and addressed more quickly and efficiently;
- The possibility of assigning different roles to users allows you to protect information from being seen by people for whom this information is not relevant and to use the system across the entire business, taking into account the needs of different departments;
- Automated processes reduce the risk of errors.
The need for CRM systems in today’s business is growing and becoming a necessity in order to gain a competitive advantage. Choose the reliable, easy-to-manage and containing all the necessary features, Hanna CRM system is for your business. Take advantage of the system and its benefits today.
Book now and move your business information management to a new level!